One of the trickiest Apple hack softwares to find on the internet is probably the iPad 4.3 Jailbreak tool. This is perhaps due to the fact that the Apple company keeps on rolling out one new iOS version after another, leaving the iPad 4.3 jailbreak software largely undeveloped.
This particular iOS is relatively old by Apple firmware standard. However, there are still quite a few free software hacks for it available online, including the one by Sn0wbreeze featured below. Here is a step-by-step guide to using the Sn0wbreeze hack tool.
A Guide To An iPad 4.3 Jailbreak Using Sn0wbreeze
- Back up files. Back up your files on iTunes before starting the process.
- Download Sn0wbreeze and the firmware. It is best to save the files on your desktop for easier access to the tools.
- Launch Sn0wbreeze. After opening Sn0wbreeze, select the blue arrow button for the next step.
- Take your picks. You will be given a set of options such as modes, how you want the process done. Select “Build IPSW” and then select start.
- Attach your tablet. By this time the custom firmware has been created and you need to set your tablet into DFU mode. This is done by simply turning the device off while attached to the computer, then press both the home and power buttons for ten seconds, release the power button and then release the home button after 30 seconds. If properly done, the software will prompt you to restore from iTunes.
- Restore. Press the shift key and keep clicking the restore button. Select the custom firmware from the popup. After restoring, close iTunes and you’re done.
This type of an iPad 4.3 jailbreak is of the tethered kind which can pose several problems. Tethered means that everytime your tablet needs to be rebooted, you will have to attach it to your computer.
As mentioned earlier the iPad 4.3 jailbreak remained largely undeveloped so it is highly unlikely to find a working untethered hack tool. If one does find an untethered iPad 4.3 jailbreak, chances are that it still has quite a number of bugs and issues that haven’t been properly solved.
The safe alternative for an iPad 4.3 jailbreak is to have it done by expert developers who incidentally have been plying their services on reputable websites. Their services include the use of their tested software, guarantees and a 24 hour technical support.
For a more information about iOS hacking softwares, visit: iPad 4.3 Jailbreak Software
The iPad 4.3 jailbreak can be a very tricky process and if one wants to remove DRM restrictions on his tablet, the safest way would be to seek the help of experts.
To free up your tablet with expert help, visit: iPad 4.3 Jailbreak